"gotta be starting something.."

"Gotta Be Starting Something...." sang award-winning musician, Michael Jackson back in the late 80's. So, today (Monday 9th January 2012), on the eve of The Welfare Bill going through Parliament in the UK, I thought I would start this blog - and share quite a lot of my own research that I've found via FOI (freedom of information) requests , as well as my own experience in what has happened to me.


COMING UP ON THIS BLOG:
  • my research and findings on: Disability Employment Advisors at JobCentre Plus offices
  • The DW&P Work Programme: Why it fails people who have Disability's
  • People with a Disability, who work and claim Working Tax Credit (from the HMRC): How they will be effected by changes to it
  • The cut's to DLA (Disability Living Allowance) and why people with LT (Long Term) conditions need it
  • What's the difference of being Unemployed and Self-Employed, whilst having a LT (Long Term) Disability
  • How people with a Disability are being treated by JobCentre Plus staff
  • The Work Programme: How people with a Disability are being treated by Prime Contractors
  • The Work Programme: How people with a Disability are being treated by "third party" charity's
  • How and Why I invited a Journalist from a national newspaper, to attend my "Medical" at my local ATOS office
  • How the London 2012 Olympic's will be effected by Protests due to ATOS, it's main sponsor - and why broadcasters and the government are ignoring this fact
 ... and much, much more exclusive findings and stories by me (and others).

Comments